Clear Sheet Tempered Guardrail Glass/Barrier Glass
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20.2 US $14.39|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Square Meters/Days|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Wooden Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 10mm
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 5MM
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Daily Products, Military
- Max Size: 2440mm*6500mm
- Trademark: JINGCHENG
- Origin: China
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3.4MM
- Fragment State: I
- Flatness: Conforming Article
- Thickness: 4mm-19mm
- Mini Size: 200mm*300mm
- Specification: SGS, CCC, ISO9001
- HS Code: 7007190090
What thickness of glass do i need for my project?
There are several different thicknesses of glass available. Each thickness has its own purpose.
1. 3mm (1/8") is used in several applications. You'll see it used in most windows and cabinet doors. It comes in clear, bronze, grey, patterned, and mirrored. It used to be also called double diamond glass. 5mm (3/16") comes in the same options as 3mm.
2. Oftentimes 5mm gets passed over for 6mm (1/4") glass. It is only a little more expensive but has enough strength to be used for almost anything from table tops and shelves to glass partitions and railings. Because it's very common it comes in bronze, blue, grey and clear.
3. 12mm (1/2") can also be used on the frameless shower doors although it is not as common. 12mm is often seen in frameless railing glass, table tops or raised bar tops.
4. 15mm (5/8") and 19mm (3/4") are for people who just want to show off. You could dance the night away on this thicker glass and you wouldn't even hurt it. It is striking. We most often see it on table tops.
We can custom order your glass so that you can go thicker! There is 10mm (3/8") available which is most commonly used in our frameless shower doors. We often also see it used for table tops and shelving when someone wants extra strength or flare.
The thicker you go with glass the darker green the edge of it becomes. If you aren't a fan of the green edge there is a new kind of glass called Starfire. Starfire is made with a low-iron low-lead formula which gives it a crystal clear quality. Your edge is clear with a slight aqua tint to it. It is stunning for table tops, shelves or desk tops.
There are different types of glass if you need added strength or safety. Tempering glass multiplies its strength five times over. A common misperception about tempered glass is that it is unbreakable. Despite its increase in strength on the surface of the glass it, ironically, is more fragile than regular glass on the edges. If you hit regular glass hard enough on its edge you may chip it. Do this to tempered glass however and the whole thing would break into little cubes.
|Glass Type||Tempered glass / Toughened glass|
|Color||Clear / Ultra-clear / Green / Grey / Bronze / Blue etc.|
|Thickness||Tempered:4-19mm half tempered :4-12mm|
|Glass Type||Insulated glass|
|Spacer Thickness||6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 20mm|
|Regular Size||5+9A+5 5+9A+5 low-e 5+9A+5 coated|
5+12A+5 5+12A+5 low-e 5+12A+5 coated
5+16A+5 5+16A+5 low-e 5+16A+5 coated
5+20A+5 5+20A+5 low-e 5+20A+5 coated
5+24A+5 5+24A+5 low-e 5+24A+5 coated
6+12A+6 6+16A+6 low-e 6+12A+6 coated
6+24A+6 6+24A+6 low-e 6+24A+6 coated
5+12A+5+12A+5 5+12A+5+12A+5 low-e
|Glass Type||Laminated glass|
|PVB||0.38-2.28mm (0.38mm, 0.76mm, 1.14mm, 1.52mm )|
|Arch height< 50mm for curved laminated glass|
|Regular Size||5+0.38pvb+5 tempered or not 5+0.76pvb+5|
6+0.38pvb+6 tempered or not 6+0.76pvb+6
6+1.14pvb+6 tempered or not 8+0.76pvb+8
5+9A+5+9A+5 5+9A+5+9A+5 low-e
5+12A+5+12A+5 5+12A+5+12A+5 low-e
5+0.76pvb+5+9A+5 5+0.76pvb+5+9A+5 low-e
5+0.76pvb+5+12A+5 5+0.76pvb+5+12A+5 low-e
5+1.14pvb+5+9A+5 5+1.14pvb+5+9A+5 low-e
|Glass Type||Low-E glass|
|Low-E Types||On line Low-E Glass|
Off line Low-E Glass
Double Silver Low-E Glass
Curved Tempered Low-E Glass
|Popular Size||2134*3050mm 2440*3050mm 2134*3300mm 2440*3300mm 2134*3660mm 2440*3660mm|
|Glass Type||Online reflective coated glass|
|Color||Silvery grey, grey, blue grey, blue, lake blue, grayish green,|
|Green, bluish green, golden, tawny, champagne, etc.|
|Thickness||3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15mm|
|Packing||Safe Plywood cases and interlayer paper between glass|
|Lead Time||On time delivery|
|Whether u request one container or a bulk shipment,we also attaches great importance to the details in every order,do a good job in each shipment.|
Our company established since 2003. We earn a good branding in China and start exporting to many countries after 2005. Our leading products included tempered glasses, laminated glasses and low-e glasses. We have more than 13 year of exporting experience. We concentrate in details of our products. You should give us a chance to serve you, then you will understand why our client will work with us for many years and do not leave us.
Q:What kinds of glass can you provide?
A:laminated glass,tempered glass,insulating glass and low-e glass etc.
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A:Our MOQ is one 20 feet container (20-27Tons).We can also do LCL orders.
Q: How can I get samples to check your qulity?
A:We offer samples for free. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK!
Q:Can you do OEM Orders?
A:Yes,we hire technicians to design your products as per your specific needs.
Q:What is your trade Term?
Q:What is your payment term?
A:T/T,L/C, Credit 30-90days.
Q:What is your delivery time?
A:15-30 days,depend on the order quantity.